Through the publication of The Practice, Bloemfontein Courant, would like to pay tribute to all the diligent men and women in the law fraternity in the Free State.
Moroka Attorneys, also trading as Moroka Attorneys Incorporated, is a 100% black-owned entity founded in December of 1995 and operates in the Free State.
The vision of Moroka Attorneys is to serve all the people of the Free State Province and South Africa as a whole in order to contribute to the process of justice, reconciliation, reconstruction, restructuring, redistribution, unity and nation building. They also aim to develop a sustainable, growing, accessible, affordable, broadly based and structurally interdependent legal firm through the utilisation of human, financial and other resources.
Its mission is to uphold, respect and protect the Constitution and the Rule of Law, to be accountable to the public and the state. It also strives to render accessible, fair, speedy and cost-effective services of justice in the interest of a safer and more secure South Africa as well as to provide appropriate legal services. Moroka Attorneys is located in Bloemfontein, Thaba N’chu, Botshabelo and Welkom.
The firm’s servic es are structured to focus on the following key areas:
- Corporate and Commercial Services
- Delictual Claims
- Drafting of Commercial Contracts/ Transactions
- Transactional Advisory Services
- Property Law, Conveyancing & Notarial Services
- Company Registrations
- Contracts Management
- Estate Planning and Trust Establishment
- Family Law
- Matrimonial Law
- Maintenance Matters
- Construction Law
- Transportation Law Services
- Joint Ventures and Acquisitions
- Criminal Law
- Labour Law
- Insurance Law
- Environmental Law
- Municipal Law
- Debt Collection & Debt Review Services
- Information Communication Technology
- Mining and Resources Services
- Mediation & Arbitration Services
- Occupational Health and Safety and Mine Health and Safety Services
- Legal Training services
- Litigation – Civil/Commercial/ Corporate/General/ High Court/ Magistrates Court
- Legal Report Writing services
- Standing rules and Orders
- Municipal Laws and By-Laws
- Transactional Advisory services Strategic Projects/Energy Law/ Procurement Law
- Forensic investigation – Suspected Fraud/ Corruption/ Criminal Misconduct/Workplace Misconduct
The firm has an impressive client base, providing services to, among others, the poorest of the poor (i.e. the Previously Disadvantaged Individuals, the marginalised), the private and corporate clients, our own Provincial Government and Municipalities, Financial Institutions, State Owned Entities, etc.
Professional Personnel (Associates) who are all duly qualified and admitted attorneys of the High Court of SA:
Audrey Leeuw – LL.B.
Christopher Makgoe – LL.B.
Olefile Lekabe – LL.B.
Thato Masoetsa – LL.B.
Casey, Megan Blomkamp – LL.B, LLM, Notary & Conveyancers. Blomkamp is also a Notary and a Conveyancer of the High Court of SA.
Octavia Makhetha – LL.B. Makhetha is also a Notary and a Conveyancer of the High Court of SA.
Sefoboko Tsuinyane – LL.B, LLM. Tsuinyane is an in-house consultant with the firm for over six years, qualified LLB Graduate with a Master’s Degree in Environmental Law and a Legal Advisor.
Gladys Goolam – LL.B.
Goolam is a qualified LLB Graduate.
Relebohile Palesa Motsitsi – LL.B Motsitsi is also a qualified LLB Graduate.
Find MOROKA ATTORNEYS at:
Bloemfontein: 84 Pres Reitz Avenue , Westdene , TEL: 051 447
2460/1 | Fax: 051 4472462 | E-mail: email@example.com
Thaba Nchu: 94 Brand Street, Thaba Nchu, Tel: 051 875
2460/2600 | Fax: 051 875 1717 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE BY: Justine Fortuin