|500ml||luke-warm espresso coffee|
|18 – 24||sponge fingers|
- Pour the coffee into a bowl, add 100g of the castor sugar and mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
- Dip the biscuits into the sweetened coffee and press them down into the base of the glasses. Use your fingertips to make a well-soaked and even layer and drizzle the amaretto to taste. Place the glasses in the refrigerator.
- Whisk the egg yolk with 25g of the castor sugar until the mixture becomes pale and thick. Mix in the mascarpone until smooth.
- Whisk the egg whites until soft peak forms, add the remaining sugar and beat until stiff peak forms. Using a spatula, carefully fold the beaten egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
- Fill the glasses with the cream and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Dust the tiramisu with cocoa before serving.