|250ml||water at room temperature|
- Combine the flour, yeast and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the water and olive oil in a liquid measuring cup. Knead until it forms a bread dough.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled container. Cover the container and let the dough ferment at room temperature for only 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- On a floured counter, roll the dough (divide into two pieces) out (5mm thick) into a rectangle.
- Cut the dough into strips of equal width (see picture). A pizza cutter works very well for this.
- Bake until crispy and golden brown on a baking sheet, lightly oiled – more or less 10 – 12 minutes.
Chef Niemand recommends drinking Odd Bins – Merlot Rosé 53, Chardonnay/Pinot Noir Odd Bins 402 with these recipes.