Fresh, easy, and pretty enough for a party. Chef Suné Niemand shares these colourful salad recipes that will help you impress your friends, especially on a hot summer dayFresh, easy, and pretty enough for a party. Chef Suné Niemand shares these colourful salad recipes that will help you impress your friends, especially on a hot summer day
Smoked tongue with feta and basil terrine
|Ingredients (for the feta terrine)|
|150g||smooth cottage cheese|
- Soak the gelatine in the water.
- Put the feta, cottage cheese, yoghurt and cream in a blender and blend together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the gelatine over a stove plate until melted. Pour with a steady stream into the cheese mixture while stirring all the while.
- Set the cheese mixture in small glasses or bowls for 30 minutes to one hour in the fridge.
|Ingredients (for the salad)|
|Smoked tongue (Feinschmecker makes a good one)|
- Take the feta terrine out of the fridge and pour a layer of basil pesto over the terrine.
- Toss the tongue, coral lettuce and chutney in a mixture of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season.
- Serve the salad with the terrine and garnish with tomatoes.