|15ml||fresh mixed herbs (thyme, basil, oregano)|
|15ml||cracked black pepper|
|125g||sundried tomatoes in oil|
|4||fresh red chillies|
|A sprig of rosemary|
- Pat the feta dry with paper towels and cut into 2cm cubes.
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle the fresh herbs, coriander and pepper over the cubes.
- Drain the sundried tomatoes over a bowl and retain all the oil.
- Arrange the feta, chillies, rosemary and sundried tomatoes in a sterilised jar (750ml). Cover with the reserved sundried tomato oil. Top up with olive oil to cover the feta.
- Seal and refrigerate for one week. Serve at room temperature.