This recipe includes all the favourite early-morning ingredients! Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, cheese and croutons transform an ordinary salad into a mouth-watering treat.
|1pkt||mixed baby leaves|
|5||eggs (hard boiled)|
|1pkt||cherry tomatoes (fresh or roasted)|
|50g||pecorino cheese (shavings)|
|Salt and black pepper|
- Boil the eggs (10 minutes from the moment the water starts boiling), peel off the shells and slice the eggs in half. Use a wet knife to prevent the eggs from breaking.
- Bake or fry the bacon in a pan until brown and crispy.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, arrange them on an oven tray and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little bit of oil and balsamic vinegar. Roast them until just soft but still holding shape.
- Sweat the button mushrooms until just soft and slightly browned.
- Mix all the liquid sauces together and pour over the mushrooms when they are still hot. Marinade the mushrooms for at least half an hour.
- To compile the salad, layer all the ingredients together with the leaves, pecorino cheese shavings and the croutons. Use the leftover sauce from the mushrooms as the dressing over the salad.
- Make sure that everything is seasoned with salt and black pepper.