Mimosa Mall in Bloemfontein will still continue to operate and has taken precautions to support retailers during the COVID-19 crisis. According to a statement released by the centre management, they are committed to providing a safe, clean and hygienic environment for their customers.
The management says in order to support retailers, employees and shoppers, the shopping hours have been reduced effective Saturday 21 March 2020 until further notice.
The newly revised shopping hours are as follows: Monday to Friday:09:00-17:00, Saturday:09:00-15:00, Sundays and public holidays: 09:00-14:00
They have also implemented five proactive precautionary safety measures to assist in the prevention of exposure to the Coronavirus:
- Mimosa Mall has increased the frequency of general and deep cleaning practices, with particular attention to daily sanitisation of all common and high-traffic areas.
- Ablution facilities will be disinfected daily through fogging.
- Automatic hand sanitising units are available at critical points such as the entrances, reception, customer service desks.
- All frontline staff have been equipped with gloves and masks.
- All events have been postponed indefinitely to ensure that there is no gathering of more than 100 people in its spaces.
- For further enquiries, contact the Mimosa Mall Centre Management Office on 051-444-6914.