|30ml||fresh rosemary, chopped|
|20ml||fresh chopped mixed herbs|
|1kg||lamb loin, deboned|
|Salt and pepper|
|1||packet of streaky bacon|
- Mix the rosemary, mixed herbs and oil in a small bowl.
- Rub over the lamb loin and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the streaky bacon around the lamb loin and tie with kitchen twine at intervals of 5 cm together. Cover and chill.
- Grill tenderloin over a hot grill, turning frequently, until a crisp brown crust forms on all the sides.
- Move tenderloin to a cooler part of the grill and gently cook through. Cover and cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the middle of the loin registers 65°C, about 15 – 20 minutes longer.
- Transfer the tenderloin to a cutting board and rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with the plum chutney.