The daunting thought of going to the licensing offices or post offices can be overwhelming and may take unnecessary time.
IT is the beginning of a new year and many drivers are looking to renew their vehicle license discs.
But the daunting thought of going to the licensing offices or post offices can be overwhelming and may take unnecessary time.
However, there is a new way in which motorists can renew their licence discs – by simply using WhatsApp.
The vehicle renewal service is called Disky, and it offers a no-fuss WhatsApp chatbot to help you when renewing your vehicle licence.
So, at the click of a button on your smartphone in the comfort of your home, you can renew your discs at ease without the hassle.
Here is how it works:
• From the website, click on the Disky WhatsApp chatbot
• Choose ‘Instant Quote’ from the menu
• Follow the prompts and provide details for renewing your vehicle licence
• Upload documents from your smartphone (via photos)
• Make payment to secure the service with an admin fee of R169
• Payment methods include debit/credit cards, Zapper and OZOW
• Your renewed licence disc will be delivered within seven working days to your preferred address.