Asparagus and baby marrow salad
Today Chef Niemand shares two more lovely salad recipes. Enjoy!
|Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the ends off the marrows and cut into long, thin strips. Trim the asparagus by gently bending the stalks. They will break at the point where they should be trimmed.
- Place the vegetables on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and cumin. Bake until coloured and al dente (about 30 minutes). Allow to cool.
- Add the lemon juice and chives and toss well.
- Serve on wild rocket with feta cubes and roasted hazel nuts as optional extras.