|6||chicken breast fillets, cut into strips|
|125ml||cake wheat flour|
|25ml||roasted curry powder|
|250g||green beans, steamed|
|250g||broccoli florets, steamed|
|125g||button mushrooms, steamed|
|125g||baby corn, steamed|
- Mix the cake wheat flour and turmeric.
- Roll the chicken strips in the mixture.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the coated chicken strips in batches until lightly browned and just done.
- Add the curry powder to the pan with the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat through and serve on a bed of rice.